Visit historical sites in Kanchanaburi including the Bridge over the River Kwai, War Museum, Allied War Cemeteries and magnificent scenery, passing over the original wooden viaduct constructed by Allied POWs.
- Elephant Ride
- Air-conditioned vehicles with experienced driver
- English speaking licensed guide
- All admission fees as mentioned in the program
- Items of a personal nature
- Tips or Gratuities to guide and driver
Child Policy :
- Child overthan 120 cms we will charge as adult rate.
Pick up from various hotels in Bangkok.
06:30 : Depart Bangkok for Kanchanaburi by minibus.
09:30 : Arrival at Kanchanaburi and visit the War Cemetery of the allied prisoners of world war II. Jeath Museum ( the museum of world war II ) Walk along the bridge over the river kwai.
12:30 : Arrival at Wang-Po railway station. Lunch will be provided.
13:30 : Excitement on elephant riding and bamboo rafting.
18:30 : Arrive in Bangkok and transfer to your hotels.Annoucement
Minimum 2 pax