One of the largest aquariums in Southeast Asia, Siam Ocean World spreads across an area of 10,000 square meters. It is housed on two floors, in the basement of Siam Paragon shopping mall of Bangkok. It is
a subsidiary of the Oceanis Australia Group, one of the best aquarium operators in the whole world. With its innovative approach and huge array of aquatic exhibits, Siam Ocean World is one of the most frequented tourist attractions in Thailand. Apart from its recreational options, it also proves to be a very good learning center for kids.
The exhibit is divided into seven zones, each with individually designed theme. Meet some rare and bizarre-looking marine life, from striped frogfish to blind cave fish, nautiluses to humped head Maori Wrasse. Feel the skin of friendly starfish and walk amongst the ocean’s fiercest predators – ragged-tooth sharks, black-tipped sharks, sting rays – in the 270-degree underwater tunnel. Better yet, dive into the depth of the ‘Open Ocean’ and flirt with the sharks and colourful marine creatures, or hop aboard a glass-bottom boat and simply watch them dance underneath your feet.
Admission fee as on mentioned in this programme
- Super Pack : Aquarium, 4D theatre, Glass-bottom boat, happy fish happy feet (fish massage), back of the house tour, and Pepsi & popcorn.
- Value Pack : Aquarium, 4D theatre, glass-bottom boat.
- Personal expenses such as tips, drink, insurance, etc.
- Other services not mentioned on this programme.
Child Policy :
- Child overthan 120 cms we will charge as adult rate
Siam Ocean World
10:00 hrs - 21:00 hrs (Last Entry : 20:00 hrs)
- Shark Feeding Show : 13:00 and 16:00 hrs
- Diver’s Communication : 11:00, 12:00, 14:00, 15:00 and 17:00 hrs
- Eagle Ray Feeding : 13:30 and 16:30 hrs
- Water Rat Feeding and Otter Feeding : 11:30 and 15:30 hrs
- Fresh Water Fish Feeding : 12:00 and 16:00 hrs
- Animal Contact: Every half hour from : 10:30 – 17:30 hrs
How to Get There :
Located on levels B1-B2 of Siam Paragon department store in the heart of Bangkok, the aquarium is accessible via the BTS Skytrain (Siam Station), public buses and taxis. It is a few steps from Siam Discovery Centre, Siam Square and MBK shopping malls.
Tikcet Only No Transfer included in this program.