Phi Phi Islands is one of the most famous islands in the Andaman Sea region. Phi Phi Island is currently one of the world’s main snorkeling and diving destinations for tourists.
It’s located between Phuket and Krabi but Phi Phi Islands actually belongs to Krabi province. The island is about 48 kilometers away from Phuket and 45 Kilometers from Krabi. There are two distinct parts to the island - commonly known as Phi Phi Don and Phi Phi Lay – separated by a small stretch of water.
08.00 - 08.30 : Pick up from the hotel by minibus.
09:00 : Depart from Noparat Thara pier.
09:30 : Depart from Railay beach Speed boat to Phi Phi Islands it takes approx. 45 Minutes in good sea conditions and visit the following Islands.
- Bamboo Island : Beach, Corals and exploring.
- Hin Klang : Exciting, open sea snorkeling.
- Monkey Beach : Fun in and out of the water.
- Phi Phi Don : Lunch break.
- Phi Phi Leh Bay : Beautiful lagoon in Phi Phi Leh.
- Viking Cave : Sightseeing at a famous cave.
- Lohsamah Bay : Colourful fishes and corals.
- Maya Bay : Film location of the famous Hollywood movie “The Beach”
16:30 : Back to the HotelAnnoucement
Lunch, Snack, Fresh fruits, Soft drinks Tea & Coffee, Life jacket, Snorkel equipment, Insurance, Experienced guide, Hotel transfers.
What to Bring :
Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Hat, Towel, Camera, Plastic bag, Swim suit.